No more televised presidential debates for now — Gibo
Posted by akosistella on March 27, 2010
Administration party presidential bet Gilberto Teodoro, Jr. on Friday said he would no longer attend any televised presidential debate for now, citing the need to prioritize his campaign with local candidates.
At a press briefing, Teodoro said he had already explained to the public his platforms and views on issues during the first weeks of the campaign period.
“Hindi na ako dadalo ngayon. Kung malapit na ang araw ng halalan, baka pwede. Ngayon, wala ng issues sa participation ko sa debates. Saturated na lahat ng issues… Lahat ng issues na tinanong sa akin, na-articulate ko na to the max,” he said.
Shun party-list groups linked to GMA – Gordon
MANILA, Philippines – Bagumbayan standard-bearer Sen. Richard Gordon urged voters yesterday to shun party-list groups linked to President Arroyo.
“They will try to amend the Constitution and install GMA as prime minister,” he said.
On the other hand, Bangon Pilipinas Party presidential candidate Eddie Villanueva said it would be hard to sell Pampanga Rep. Juan Miguel “Mikey” Arroyo as party-list nominee representing security guards even to patients in a mental institution.
Click Phil. Star